Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome ME :D

Ooouoochh... my holiday has not ended!! Cant u imagine how long does my holiday???? And I begin to feel bored.. (but it doesnt mean that I am ready to start study~lol). I spent most of my time by browsing and playing POLYVORE . But I feel bored with POLYVORE lately. It may because of my lack of inspiration or maybe I just too often to playing POLYVORE. For the first posting, I include my sets in POLYVORE which has won contest!! Yiiipyy...!!! Here they are:

1st Place:
07 JAN ~ Teenage street style
07 JAN ~ Teenage street style by ♣POLYVORE-ing♣


2nd Place:

04 JAN ~ When he invites me to see his concert
04 JAN ~ When he invites me to see his concert by ♣POLYVORE-ing♣


Insomnia
Insomnia by ♣POLYVORE-ing♣


7th Place:

06 JAN ~ Gossip Girl Mag January 2009 Issue
06 JAN ~ Gossip Girl Mag January 2009 Issue by ♣POLYVORE-ing♣


0 comments: