Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have you ever lost your cellphone?

Personally, yes i did. And it happened for many times. I do not know exactly why these things had happened to me. Am I so clueless ?? I do not think I am. You can find that I am so well organized. I write things down what I have to do today, next day, and so on.. Ok! Back to the topic! Why I wrote about this? Well.. I have changed my phone for 4 times or 5 times maybe. So.. I really really got upset. And the most terrible thing that I just use the phone not more than 2 weeks and the phone was gone! Oooough! Yeah.. actually this phone is not too expensive, but what I hate most that I lost all my friend's number, address, even their email !! Not my recent friends but also my kindergaten friends !!! How can I contact them, can't I ???!! I do not have a backup for those numbers.. so you can guess that I am the one who can not contact everybody. Fortunately, I have friendster and facebook account in which my friends (most of them) are played to. So I messaged them and asked about their number.

Ohh I forgot to tell.. Since I lost my last phone, I have planned yet to buy another one. Because I do not want to take a risk to loss my friend's number again.

This is the picture of my phone(s) :

My First:


Ahahaha.. this is my first cellular phone, NOKIA 5110! I got it when I was in the first grade of junior high school (7th grade). I really like the phone because it is so easy to change its cover. Oh yeah.. I had a lotta cover for this one.


Then we go to the second one:

I did not lost my first cellphone but I switched it with this one (I still in the 7th grade). It called NOKIA 3310. Mine is not grey but the black one. Ohh.. I lost my 3310 when I came to my friend's house. I put it out in my bag but I left the bag in her car. When I wanted to go home, I found my bag without 3310 inside. Oh.. where were you go, my 3310 ?


The third and fourth one:


Samsung R210 is my third cellphone after I had lost my 3310. I do not know why I choosed this one but I survived with it for one year. And since I feel bored with this one, I swithed it off with Philips 630 which has silver color (oh ya.. I use this for 8th grade till 9th grade).


Tadaaaa... I chose NOKIA for my fifth:






0 comments: